Partners In Practice & Global Doctors host a seminar: Global Health and Primary Care: Reports from the field and how to get involved in Aarhus University on Monday 2 February 2015 at 17.00-20.00.
23. January 2015
- TIME: 2 February 2015, 17:00-20:00
- PLACE: Aarhus University, Samf.medicinsk Auditorium, Building 1262, Room 101
- REGISTRATION: No later than 24h before the meeting by email to email@example.com
- DOWNLOAD the invitation here.
- The Ebola crisis: First hand experiences as a doctor in Sierra Leone by Sanne Jespersen, MSF.
- Capacity building in the primary care sector in Rwanda: challenges and opportunities by Michael Schriver, MD and Ph.d. fellow.
- Global Doctors and Partners in Practice: introduction and group discussions
LINK to good background reading for the seminar: Global Health Minders Briefing Paper on Primary Health Care.