We have asked eleven experts to help us to define what Global Health is all about. Their answers were filmed and you can now hear what they think are the biggest challenges, most important topics and priorities in the field of Global Health. We asked them the same five questions and the interviews give an excellent view on the different themes and priorities in the field.
The five questions were:
1. What comes to your mind when you hear the words ‘Global Health’?
2. What are, in your view, the three most important topics in the field og Global Health?
3. What are, in your view, the three most important challenges?
4. Which Global Health topics would you prioritise if you were only allowed to give support to one?
5. Do you think that ‘Global Health’ exists in 10 years?